Certificate: Office Administration
Become an indispensable all-rounderIf you’re looking to land your first job, and want skills that make you employable in any kind of business, this course in Office Administration is your answer.
Learn the duties of office administration
This qualification allows you to learn the duties of an office administration and become an indispensable all-rounder. This course is perfect for those who want to learn a little bookkeeping and a lot of general office knowledge to become a valuable team member.
- Grade 12 (Std 10) or equivalent
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- No prior accounting knowledge needed.
In-person or online course?
What will I learn to do?
What can my job title be?
- Business and Office Administration 1 (BOA1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Business Law and Administrative Practice (BLAP)
- Cost and Management Accounting (CMGT)
Request a course callback
Other accounting & business courses for you
Why Kishugu Business School?